With vast experience and in depth knowledge of the marine industry, Best Marine USA understands every aspect of owning a yacht, providing invaluable advice on running and operating your yacht.
Best Marine USA will take care of all crew requirements, legal aspects, operations and administration of the vessel, as well as overseeing the safety, technical, maintenance, and financial aspects; reducing expenses and allowing you to get the most out of your vessel.
• Administrative Management - Registration, flag state and classifications, including RINA Classification Society, NK, MCA and others.
• Crew Administration – Recruitment, training, employment contracts, payroll, visas, insurance & confidentiality agreements.
• Financial Management - Financial control and accounting for yacht operations with full transparency and reporting. Development of annual budget (owner approved), monthly tracking and reporting of budget, budget assessment and consistency with projections.
• Safety & Security Management - In accordance with ISM and ISPS international yachting safety codes. Global emergency response.
• Technical Management - Routine maintenance, refit work, inspections, evaluating, overseeing ongoing supervision of shipyard work.
• Insurance procedures - Coordinating with surveyors and arranging all required insurance.